the colours in pare XD

hello guys, one more thing about my previous lesson that is practicing past tense so here i want to tell you my experience in pare .

i stayed in pare in 2012 right after i graduated from middle school and that was confusing desicion but i made it with right choice , when i got there the situation was not quiet different with pontianak (my hometown) i thought that would be different like snowing everywhere or something like overseas hehe . my purpose stayed in pare was learning english completely but i got many problems there , the first problem was i could not control my confidence so i was standing in front of many people to introducing and i wasn't ready for it ,so i just said no,no,no , well that was abnormal for normal people like you guys. after 4 month i could speak and control my confidence .
after years later i was playing dota2 that was the most popular game for teens and i spent 10 hours to play it. and i got broke just 10 thousand rupiah left, but my parent will send money after 3 days after so i had to eat whatever the cheapest food there like tempeh,kerupuk and also only with sambal. it was rough day but it was my fault though, so i could take lesson from it .

well i think that 2 story is really worst experience but i was not giving up with every condition so stay tune guys with the next post , iam sorry for many mistakes i made THANKS XD

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

artikel tentang bios

Tradisi Sibernatika