hallo everyone , today i want to share about myself , but this is not my duty . this is clearly my ideas.before get started i want to intoduce myself first . actually u guys don't know about me , do you ?
well, my nameis muhammad aditya swandi iam nineteen years old adult enough to understand about everything hehe , but my friend call me aditya and sometimes mamat(not recomended to call me with this name) , just my close friend know what is mamat mean hehe .
about my education history ,  my elementary school was in INDONESIA MUDA kubu raya , well i still remember funny memory when i was in elementary , and my middle school was in KHULAFAUR RASYIDIN , that is one of islamic school in kubu raya , and my high school was in BHAKTI MULIA vacational high school , i took software engineering major .and now  i study at tanjungpura university, in social and politic faculty . one of the best college in my region exactly in pontianak , west borneo , indonesia . and i have many hobies but i mostly like sport , soccer , volly , basket, and tenis . well actually my daily activity when afternoon is sport . you know benefit of sports , don't you?
and back to my education , i took a wrong major that is communiaction studies , but most of my friend cheer me up , but i don't have chance to change my major right now , because iam nineteen . my parent don't know that i took wrong major, because when they ask about my college i only say "nothing need to be worried" i need to make my parent happy even with my wrong way :(
in communication studies we learn how to communicate with people or somebody well , actually there are benefits too when i took wrong major , i feel that my skill in communicatio increased although it is not high increase , at least iam not taking useless major . and also in my education history i've never learned about sosiology or any lesson about social this is the first time. it makes me lazy to study , till my score was so bad -.- .

i think that's all about my education history , i hope you enjoy my story :)
send my best regard to everyone who took wrong major ,
SEE YOU in the next post :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

artikel tentang bios

Tradisi Sibernatika