Hi everybody this is my duty but i have to post here, so enjoy it

1st passage:
Shortly before september 11, 2001, after spending a couple years researching religions on my own, i decided to embrace islam as my way of life. At the time, i was studying political science at the university of southern california on a US army reserve officer training corps scholarship.

2nd passage:
After surveying the religious world, i found myself gravitating towards islam due to its fierce monotheism, easily digestible defination of god, and compability with our understanding of science and human observation. After years of searching for an outfit, it was time to get out of the dressing room and put on my religion. However, the garment i was putting on came straight from the emperor's new wardobe-it was invisible.

3rd passage:
There i was, white boy on the ourside, muslim on the inside. So in the beginning, i proudly spread the word in order to fulfill my duties of dawa(inviting others to islam). Others began to realize that i was muslim and to some non-muslim americams it was like i had caught an awful disease. They would typically ask, "how did that happen?" as if i had befallen some sort of terrible fate-doomed and contagious. 

4th passage:
I wanted to express my newly found self, but soon learned that it may be best to keep my cloaking device on amongst non-muslim. I felt many of them did not want to know what i discovered in islam, but only wanted to learn how to avoid what i had caught, like a public service  announcement on how to avoid catching the plague. Of course that was not always the case, but it was true enough of the time for me to feel defensive.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

artikel tentang bios

Tradisi Sibernatika